Miss Plastic Hungary 2009
October 9th, 2009
The world’s first plastic surgery beauty pageant took place in Budapest, Hungary. The contest focused on plastic surgery on the contestants as Miss Plastic Hungary 2009 strives to promote the benefits of plastic surgery in a country where artificial enhancements are viewed mostly with a wary eye.
Contestants must be a Hungarian woman, aged between 18 and 38 and has at least one plastic surgery in her medical history – mere Botox or collagen injections don’t count. Most of the contestants this year showed off augmented breasts and reshaped noses.
Reka Urban (center), a 22-year-old hostess wins the Miss Plastic Surgery 2009 and have the right to own an apartment in Budapest. First runner-up Edina Kulcsar (right) got a new car and second runner-up Alexandra Horvath (left) received 2 million forints (US$10,800) worth of diamond jewelry.
Related search for Miss Plastic Hungary 2009
- Tanita PC InnerScan BC-500-SV
- Anti-Griddle by Polyscience
- Samsung SGH-E870 for Ladies
- Elecom UCAM-E1W30TNWH and Buffalo BHC-35H03B Beautifying Webcams
- Lix Ultra-Thin Cases for iPod
- Locust – the Folding Bike
- Jabra BT160 Bluetooth Headsets
- Tampon Halloween Hobgoblins
- Sony Ericsson K800i in Allure Brown
- Vaja i-Volution Stripes Leather Case for Motorola RAZR V3 and V3i