Make Your Own Barcode
October 8th, 2009
When doing a search in Google today, I noticed that Google is displaying a barcode as its logo on the right of the search box. Apparently, the Google barcode is for celebrating the 57th anniversary of the first bar code patent. It has always been Google’s way of celebrating an important date by changing its logo associated with that date. So, how will you celebrate the day?
Well, a simple yet fun way to join the celebration is to make your own barcode. BarcodesInc has a free online barcode generator to generate a printable and scannable barcode in Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128 A, B, or C symbologies.
If you really like barcode, buying a barcode clock like this would be a great idea, too! Happy birthday barcode!
Related search for Make Your Own Barcode
- SafaMedia T1000 MP3 Player with T-Money
- USB Smokeless Ashtray
- Big Boss – The Tiny Dog
- Mii Stor USB Flash Drive with Platinum and Diamonds
- Harmon Kardon/JBL Spyro Speakers
- World’s First 3 inch VGA Resolution LCD Screen for Digital Still Cameras by Samsung
- How to Boost Cell Phone Alarm Volume
- Sony VAIO SZ Series Notebooks
- Wonder Vase: the Amazing Vase You can Shape
- I-PPO – the Menstrual Compact Mirror