Smart Plate – Your Weight Watcher
December 19th, 2006
Dr. Hryhory Chausovsky, an Ukrainian scientist, has invented a 15-cm plate that is weight sensitive. If you overload the plate with food, a palm sized computer attached to the plate is activated and audio alerts are triggered.
As your personal weight-watcher, it will say things like, “Stop right there! And what about excess weight?” and “Where’s your willpower?” So, better follow the rules if you don’t wanna embarrass yourself in front of the public.
Related search for Smart Plate – Your Weight Watcher
- Linkman Smoking Cessation Device
- Britney Spears Nude Pregnant Pictures on Harper’s Bazaar
- Soccer Ball Beer Cooler
- Netac P210 GPS Navigation System with FM Transmitter
- INCHworm Shoes – the Shoes that Grow
- Big Boss – The Tiny Dog
- Austin Power’s Car Desk
- Sony PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable Both in Pink
- I-Cat, Pink I-Dog, Black I-Dog and I-Dog Pup
- MobiBlu DAH-2200 1GB DAP