Hug Shirt – Send Hugs via Distance
December 19th, 2006
The Hug Shirt is designed to make you feel loved even when your loved ones are miles away from you.
Bluetooth-enabled pads of some sort are embedded in the fabric of the shirt, and can receive signals from your mobile phone.
One person wearing a Hug Shirt gives themselves a hug, which is picked up by their mobile phone and transmitted to their friend. The friend, also wearing a Hug Shirt, then feels the squeeze, with the same pressure applied.
The designers promise that the Hug Shirt can be washed, and are soft and comfortable to wear. You can move the pads from Hug Shirt to Hug Shirt, so that you can wear different colours and styles.
Time Magazine named it as one of the best inventions of 2006, but it’s not in production or on sale yet.
Related search for Hug Shirt – Send Hugs via Distance
- Creative Xmod – Portable X-FI Soundcard
- Mimoco USB Keys – Ramona, Link and Betty-Lou
- Stainless Steel Wallet and Card Holder
- Water Powered Clock
- USB Piggy Fan
- Sony Ericsson W700 in Titanium Gold Color
- Baby Kick?
- Nissan Pivo Concept (with Video)
- iPod Christmas Costumes
- Simmer Stove – Energy Efficiency and Safety