DIY Solar iPod Charger
November 9th, 2006
YosemiteOutside, a backpacker blog has detailed step-by-step instruction on how to build a Solar iPod Charger.
I looked everywhere for a lightweight solar iPod charger. Nothing fancy, just something I could attach to the top of my backpack. I couldnâ€™t find one anywhere, I couldnâ€™t even find instructions on how to build one. So, I set about building one for myself. As this was all about getting very light materials, this set-up is very simple but the charger has no protection from branches, rain, or marmots.
This is a project for those handy with a soldering iron and it is estimated to cost about $30. Learn from the instructions here.
Related search for DIY Solar iPod Charger
- NFL Universal Remote Control
- SanDisk 8GB Sansa e280 – the World’s Largest Capacity Flash Memory MP3 Player
- Sony Ericsson Music Desk Stand MDS-60
- Vinyl Killer Swarovski Crystal Model Limited Blingbling Edition
- iRon – iPod Dock and Portable Speaker
- Custom Image Golf Balls
- Toshiba Quarter-Sized 4GB HDD
- RAmos RM150 – Not Just Another Cheap Flash-Based PMP
- Shallow Hal and Fourteen Hours Movie
- Tele Doggies – the Cellphone Alert