ScreenMirror from Shenko
October 19th, 2006
Shenko has introduced the ScreenMirror, a transparent film that produces a high quality mirror effect when a screen’s backlight is off, but allow for clear display visibility when the backlight is on.
When you attach ScreenMirror to cellphones or iPods, it will then acts as mirror when the backlight is off. So, you don’t have to bring a compact mirror with you.
If you change your mind and want to remove the ScreenMirror, go ahead. Don’t be afraid because it has a special adhesive that will not leave a residue behind.
The Shenko ScreenMirror is available in a variety of designs and functions, priced at $18.99 on average.
Related search for ScreenMirror from Shenko
- Motorola SLVR in Diamonds
- Nyko Nano Sound Stage
- Aven iLoupe – Digital Camera and Microscope in One
- KUKU Alarm Clock
- Accenture Persuasive Mirror – Shows You What You’ll Look Like in the Future
- Sony NW-S205F and NW-S203F Flash Sports Digital Music Players
- iSpot Wireless Lost Item Locator
- Sammy Sosa Face Change: Sammy Sosa Face Before and After Bleaching
- Five Fingers Shoes
- Colorized Nintendo DS Lite