Circuit Board Dress
October 6th, 2006
This is a solar-powered dress, made out of 436 white circuit boards. The circuit boards are all tied together with metal rings.
Each board is addressable from a control unit hidden in the back and embedded with an RGB LED to display various lighting patterns.
Related search for Circuit Board Dress
- Electrolux Induction Cooktop
- Colorware Pink iPod Video and Nano
- Tampon Halloween Hobgoblins
- Sony NW-S205F and NW-S203F Flash Sports Digital Music Players
- Meizu M6 miniPlayer (Reviews)
- Mix and Match Swapsets Headbands and Headphone/Headset
- Dingdrin Ring: There’s Something Inside
- Aviator Laptop Stand for Business Travellers by Keynamics
- Grohe Wireless Digital Shower
- Locust – the Folding Bike