Casa Linda Lace – the Wrought Iron Beetle
October 6th, 2006
Casa Linda Lace is the name of a 1970′s Volkswagen Beetle in Calfiornia. Built in 1985, the Beetle’s body is made of wrought iron.
The Super Beetle body shape was chosen to give it a more modern appearance although it rests on a standard Beetle chassis. Four months of construction, 7000 welds, 2500 curly-cues (each of which took approx 50 hammer blows to shape) and the car was finished.
The VW Casa Linda Lace was displayed in the front of the Casa Linda Mexican food restaurant in Montecito California for many years and also featured in the book Art Cars by Harrod Blank and Westways Magazine. It belongs to Oldbug.com now.
Popular Search Terms: - casa linda lace- lace vw bug- wrought iron beetle- iron beetle- super beetle- 4- pictures of casa linda lace beetle- linda lace- lace volkswagen- 8- 7- 5- lindalace- volkswagen casa- wolsvagen beetle 1985- mss- montecito rod iron vw- mexican iron vw bug- lindalace photos-
Related search for Casa Linda Lace – the Wrought Iron Beetle
- Sony Ericsson W300 Walkman Phone
- L’Amour Collection – Nokia 7373
- Wood-embedded Electronic Product
- Qtopia Greenphone – the First Linux Mobile Development Device Open for Unlimited Software Innovation
- Optimus Mini Three OLED Keyboard Hands-On
- VaccineDrive: the World’s First Anti-Virus USB Drive
- Razer Pro Type Multimedia Keyboard
- ‘I Love You’ Magic Bean
- Thanko BINOCA01 Camera Binoculars
- Barcode Clock