Basic Knives by Caroline Noordijk
August 2nd, 2006
Basic Knives is a concept design by Caroline Noordijk for the current over-technologized world. She wants to teach us how to enjoy simple things in life so that she designed the Basic Knives. The set of knives makes other kitchen tool redundant by incorporating different (cutting)-actions within the un-used surfaces of the blades.
Hope the Basic Knives will be a real product to hit market very soon.
Related search for Basic Knives by Caroline Noordijk
- Animal Sock Slipper
- Dingdrin Ring: There’s Something Inside
- FIFA World Cup 2006 Xbox 360 Blue Limited Edition Bundle
- Creative Xmod – Portable X-FI Soundcard
- Obama Wins Nobel Peace Price 2009
- Garmin Zumo – the GPS Receiver for Motorcycles
- Matching Computer Mice and Mouse Pads
- Ceramic Cup that Won’t Burn Your Hands
- Pleo – the Robotic Toy (Video)
- iLap Laptop Stand from Rain Design