Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Sony Mylo COM-1/W and COM-1/B Personal Communicator
- Tulip E-Go Diamond Laptop
- Sony Ericsson Black Diamond
- Wine Thermometer
- LG Chocolate Phone coming to Europe
- Samsung YP-K5 Digital Audio Player with Slide Out Speakers
- Motorola RAZR with Tattoos
- Samsung Trace
- S-XGen UMPC with Flip-and-Fold Keyboard