Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Sony Ericsson K800i in Allure Brown
- Locust – the Folding Bike
- Microsoft Zune Pricing and Release Date Confirmed
- Motion-Activated Feline Frolic
- Children Machine 1 (CM1) – the Children’s Computer
- Ford Focus Coupe-Cabriolet Ice Sculpture
- Memento Mori Death Watch
- BenQ-Siemens EL71 Slider Phone
- Hello Kitty Medallion Earrrings
- World’s Largest HDTV by Mitsubishi