Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Toshiba Detachable Notebook Display
- KTFT EV-K130 Mini Style Cell Phone
- iChair with Speakers Built in
- KTFT EV-K100 – the World’s Slimmest Phone
- Dave Shelly and Chainsaw (DSC or DCS?)
- Bacon Strip Bandages
- Kalista $23K CD Transport
- Automoblox – Build Your Own Toy Car
- Panasonic Let’s Note CF-Y5 Waterproof Laptop
- Oregon Polermo Projection Clock