Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Ronsonic Teleface Phone
- Kiss (KS) 2000 MP3 Player Pendant
- Thermometer Earrings
- Disney Princess Locket-Style Digital Camera
- Electric Cinderella Shoes – with Built-in Stun Gun
- Curon QCOX Portable Media Player
- Red Apple LCD TV
- SafaMedia T1000 MP3 Player with T-Money
- Hello Kitty Stamp Sheet
- Gupi: the Interactive Guinea Pig