Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Talking Lips Speaker
- CKT 6689 Red Class Cell Phone
- KwikTop: The Bottle Combination Lock
- Tulip E-Go Diamond Laptop
- Gigabyte gSmart i128 Smartphone
- Review: Sega Music Toy – iFish
- Smart Plate – Your Weight Watcher
- Locust – the Folding Bike
- Samsung NV10 Digital Camera
- Rhythm Sticks – Drumming without Drums