Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Baby Kick?
- 155 MPH Superbus
- NEC N908 Cell Phone – as Small as Credit Card
- Slippies Microwavable Foot Warmers
- Notebook Up
- Kodak Easyshare V705 – the Worldâ€™s Smallest Ultra-Wide-Angle Zoom Digital Camera
- Kokuyo Snoopy and Friends Optical Mouse
- ISIS Adventure Puzzle Ball
- ACP-EP Aloha Style SurfDrive Flash Drive
- Topless Sandals