Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- BenQ-Siemens S68 Ceramic Limited Edition
- T-Mobile Sidekick III Official Picture
- Grohe Wireless Digital Shower
- The Glowing Clamshell Sony Ericsson W43S
- Dragon Charging Stand for DS Lite
- E-Puppy Personal USB E-Mail Communicator
- Hello Kitty Stamp Sheet
- Toilet PC
- Nokia 8800 Lamborghini Limited Edition
- Voice Messaging Echo Bot