Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- SafaMedia T1000 MP3 Player with T-Money
- Pioneer Bath Accessories: AS-PS55 Speakers and Happy Aqua Lumi Light
- USB Little Mice Speakers
- Paris Hilton’s Separated Sibling
- Cozy Tunes Pillow
- BenQ New Laptops: Joybook S73 and S61
- Sony S2 Sports Walkman NW-S205F and NW-S203F
- Vinyl Killer Swarovski Crystal Model Limited Blingbling Edition
- Nintendo DS Lite Cooking Navigator
- ThoughtSafe USB Flash Drive with Heavy Encryption