Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Motorola H5 Miniblue
- iGolf GPS Caddie
- OKWAP A279 Hello Kitty Camera Phone
- Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N100 GPS and Music Player
- Nabaztag Wi-Fi Bunny
- Connect2Car – the Bluetooth Car Starter (Video)
- KTFT EV-K100 – the World’s Slimmest Phone
- Automoblox – Build Your Own Toy Car
- Clark Sorensen’s Flower Shaped Urinals
- Wooden USB Memory Sticks