Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Psy-Shirt – Love and Hate T-Shirt
- The World’s Largest LCD Display Measuring 100-inch by LG.Philips
- Meizu M6 miniPlayer (Reviews)
- I-Cat, Pink I-Dog, Black I-Dog and I-Dog Pup
- Actor Mickey Hargitay Dies at 80
- L’Amour Collection – Nokia 7373
- DIY Mac Mini Portable (MK III) (Video)
- Vintage Style Pink Head Collage Pendant on Pearls
- Upside-Down Planters
- Kiss (KS) 2000 MP3 Player Pendant