Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Sony VAIO C Series Notebook
- Fruit Powered Clock
- Sanyo Y:TV (CE32LDY1) LCD Television
- Four-Port Mini Mirror USB Hub
- Human Fat to Fuel Boat
- Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV600 Entertainment Notebook
- Hello Kitty USB Flash Drive
- World Cup 2006 Car Football Video
- $9 Evergreen DN-2000 MP3 Player in More Colors
- Pink Nintendo DS Lite