Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- White Keyboard with Vein Scanner
- Grobag Egg Room Thermometer
- Altec Lansing inMotion iM7 Portable Audio System
- Nokia 8800 Lamborghini Limited Edition
- BenQ X720 – World’s Thinnest 7MP Camera
- Make Your Own Barcode
- Britney Spears Sculpture by Daniel Edwards
- Psy-Shirt – Love and Hate T-Shirt
- Sporty iPod Jacket
- Mock-Floppy Brush