Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Lazer Trip Wire – Instant Easy Security System for Kids
- Paris Hilton and Xbox 360
- Nissan Pivo Concept (with Video)
- Dancing with the Stars Results October 27, 2009
- PetsCell: Cell Phone for Your Pets
- USB Bra
- GuardID ID Vault – the USB Key Password Storage
- Solar Style SC003 Oval – Solar Charger for Cell Phones, MP3 Players and PDAs
- The Second Generation of iPod Nano
- Christmas-Themed USB Key