Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Automoblox – Build Your Own Toy Car
- BenQ New Laptops: Joybook S73 and S61
- E-Ten Glofiish X500 – World’s Thinnest Pocket PC
- RoboMop Cleaning Robot
- Grobag Egg Room Thermometer
- iPod Christmas Costumes
- Fattest Russian Cat
- KFE F1500 Charmmy Kitty Digital Music Player
- Motorola RAZR XX, RAZR MAXX, RIZR Z3, KRZR K1 and MOTOFONE