Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Tubthumper – the Terracota Pot Speaker
- The 20.1-inch Laptop LCD from LG Philips
- Sony VAIO C Series Notebook
- USB Ladybug Massager
- Motorized Ice Cream Cone
- Eurotech Wrist-Worn PC (WWPC)
- Facial Tanning Sun Lamp
- iPod Toilet Paper Holder
- iPod-Ready Vintage-Style Jukebox Station
- Mimoco USB Keys – Ramona, Link and Betty-Lou