Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Popular Search Terms: smart eggs cartoon-
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- SafaMedia T1000 MP3 Player with T-Money
- Bandai NetTansor – the Wi-Fi Controlled Robot
- Sidekick III Limited Edition Coming Soon!
- Store of the Future with Intelligent Dressing Room
- Samsung NV7 OPS Digital Camera
- USB MyPet Monkey and Puppy Webcam
- Lego Lamp
- Novac’s TV for Skype – Watch TV via Skype
- USB Bra
- Dino-Lite Digital Microscope TV