Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
August 1st, 2006
The experts at British Egg Information Service have invented self-timing eggs as an answer to inundation of a question – how to boil a perfect egg (could you belive that it’s reported that millions of Britons admitted that they couldn’t boil an egg??!!).
The self-timing egg comes with eat-sensitive invisible ink that turns black when the exact temperature is reached minute – means that the egg has been perfectly boiled. All you need to do is decide whether you prefer your eggs soft, medium or hard-boiled, and buy accordingly.
The self-timing eggs will go on sale this autumn. But whether the aficionados will agree that the result is a perfectly boiled egg is far from certain.
Related search for Smart Egg – the Self-Timing Egg
- Tanita PC InnerScan BC-500-SV
- High Low Heel Shoes
- Talking Lips Speaker
- Austin Power’s Car Desk
- Celery – Send and Receive Email without Computer
- One Click Butter Cutter
- Indisputable Divorce Table
- Creative Zen V Plus Music and Video Player
- BenQ X720 – World’s Thinnest 7MP Camera
- Connect2Car – the Bluetooth Car Starter (Video)