The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Intempo Digital PP01 Personalised DAB / FM Radio
- Wood-embedded Electronic Product
- Matching Computer Mice and Mouse Pads
- Locust – the Folding Bike
- Basic Knives by Caroline Noordijk
- Jabra BT160 Bluetooth Headsets
- Vinyl Killer Swarovski Crystal Model Limited Blingbling Edition
- Ovu – the Wearable Fertility Tracker
- Soccer Ball Beer Cooler
- Hello Kitty DVD Player DV-1000