The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- USB Hamster Wheel
- Duck-Shaped Cucumber
- Money Soap
- ASUSTek Ultra-Secure Laptops and Tablet PC
- Seiko Epson Tiny Portable Fingerprint Sensor
- Mister Tipster RSS Ticker
- Digitally-Printed and Ready-to-Wear Swim Apparel from First2Print
- Britney Spears Sculpture – the Crowning Moment
- Optimus Upravlator Keyboard
- Nintendo DS Lite Cooking Navigator