The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Buster Kid-Friendly Vacuum Cleaner
- Steelcube TileVision Waterproof Bathroom TV
- BenQ MusiQ Dog Tag MP3 Player
- Wasabi, the Green Puppy
- Still Life Wall-Mounted Fruit Holder from Umamy
- Sony Ericsson MBW-100 Bluetooth Watch
- Street Mouse VOIP
- One Click Butter Cutter
- Opera Browser for Nintendo DS Coming to Europe
- Walkie Bit – The Ryhtmic Robot