The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Papperface Palm Defender – the Swarovski Pepper Spray
- Thomas Pink Commuter Ipod Tie
- Nail Fashion Printers
- The Most Expensive Sony Ericsson J230i Cheap Cell Phone
- Fast Food Cellphone Straps
- Maxfield Max-Sin Touch Music Player
- BenQ New Laptops: Joybook S73 and S61
- iPod-Ready Vintage-Style Jukebox Station
- Arnywear Insect Repellent Fabric
- Birdie Lemon Press