The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Emma Orange Peeler
- Nintendo Mouses: Mario and Goomba
- CooClocks: the Cuckoo Clocks with a twist
- Umbra Checker Set
- Garlic Press and Slicer
- Straight Up – Vending Machine that Kills the Frizz
- USB MyPet Monkey and Puppy Webcam
- Navman iCN720 and iCN750 – GPS with Digital Camera
- Review: Sega Music Toy – iFish
- Mold-Resistant Breadbox