The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Teddy Bear Gun
- Solar Style SC003 Oval – Solar Charger for Cell Phones, MP3 Players and PDAs
- Meizu M6 miniPlayer (Reviews)
- Nudist Family Winter Outfits
- Sony CE-P Series MP3 Player
- Nokia Icon OLED Jewelry
- Anyzen UM10 Super Slim Optical Mouse
- Laser-Etched Powerbook
- Seven Angles – the Psychic USB Key
- GuardID ID Vault – the USB Key Password Storage