The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Wooden USB Memory Sticks
- L’Amour Collection – Nokia 7373
- Lazer Trip Wire – Instant Easy Security System for Kids
- No! Shopping Bag Bra
- Fatbear USB Memory Drive
- DY-PTV1502 LCD TV with Built-in DVD player
- Sony Ericsson K618 3G Phone
- Sony PSP Camera and GPS Modules – First Pictures
- Million Dollar Cell Phone by GoldVish
- Novac’s TV for Skype – Watch TV via Skype