The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- CooClocks: the Cuckoo Clocks with a twist
- Voice Messaging Echo Bot
- Mobile Edge Green Faux-Croc TechStyle Portfolio Laptop Bag
- Solio Portable Hybrid Solar Charger
- SoundPet – the Dancing Teddy
- Sony Ericsson K800i in Allure Brown
- Pig E Bank – Piggy Bank with Digital Display
- KUKU Alarm Clock
- Nintendo DS Lite US Launch Date Announced
- Vaja i-Volution Stripes Leather Case for Motorola RAZR V3 and V3i