The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- RAmos RM150 – Not Just Another Cheap Flash-Based PMP
- USB Smokeless Ashtray
- Mug with Cookie Shelf
- Memento Mori Death Watch
- Banana Cellphone Holder
- Britney Spears Sculpture by Daniel Edwards
- Tanita PC InnerScan BC-500-SV
- Soap Genie: Automatic Soap and Lotion Dispenser
- LG Chocolate Phone coming to Europe
- KFE F1500 Charmmy Kitty Digital Music Player