The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- USB Bra
- Sony VAIO C Series Notebook
- Keyboard Shoes
- Samsung SGH-E908
- Flying Pig Lamp
- Luxury Body Dryer from Triton
- Mii Stor USB Flash Drive with Platinum and Diamonds
- iPod-Ready Vintage-Style Jukebox Station
- Dolce and Gabanna Motorola RAZR V3i Gold and Silver and Accessories
- BenQ X720 – World’s Thinnest 7MP Camera