The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Britney Spears Nude Pregnant Pictures on Harper’s Bazaar
- Apple 5.5G iPod with Games
- The Real Playstation 3 Grill
- Wall Outlet Mini Safe
- Samsung SyncMasterMagic CX719TD
- Reversed Clock (Gyakuten-dokei)
- Glitter Mouse by Kare Design
- FlapArt – Alternative Book Covers
- USB Kitty Sentinel to Protect Your PC
- Finger Drums – the Mouse Mat Drum Kit