The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Sony Ericsson Music Desk Stand MDS-60
- Flame 5 Jacket with Bluetooth
- Sporty iPod Jacket
- Water Powered Clock
- Hello Kitty DC571 Digital Camera
- Sexy Racing Girls Mousepad
- Loc8tor to Find Your Lost Belongings
- DIY RGB Mood Lamp
- Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z70 7.2 Megapixels Digital Camera
- World’s First 3 inch VGA Resolution LCD Screen for Digital Still Cameras by Samsung