The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Chopard Happy Valentine’s Diamond Watch
- BenQ-Siemens S68 Ceramic Limited Edition
- Hour Glass Clock
- m300 by SMS Developments – the World’s First Mobile GSM Watch Phone
- Dual LCD Mobile Phone
- Gioielli Klino Collection of Digital Faucets
- Teeter Tray: drinks won’t spill, even if you flip this tray upside down!
- USB Piggy Fan
- Fatbear USB Memory Drive
- Self Shelf – the Magic Book Shelf