The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Samsung X828 Ultra Slim Cell Phone
- VC2020 and VC2010 from VK Mobile
- Navman iCN720 and iCN750 – GPS with Digital Camera
- Sonic Boom Sweetheart Alarm Clock to Shake You Up in the Morning
- Sammy Sosa Face Change: Sammy Sosa Face Before and After Bleaching
- Nail Fashion Printers
- Verballs – the Talking Internet Telephones
- Samsung SGH-E890 Touchscreen Phone
- Snaked Phone
- USB Hello Kitty Speaker