The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Oregon Scientific Cube Phone CU328
- Lipstick Ballpoint Pen
- NFL Universal Remote Control
- Animal Tail Computer Brush
- Mio H610 GPS with MP3 and Video
- Teeter Tray: drinks won’t spill, even if you flip this tray upside down!
- PepperPot Mouse Pads
- Panda 1-Gallon Humidifier
- iPod Radio Remote Review