The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- iChair with Speakers Built in
- The Top Ten Weirdest Keyboard Ever
- Samsung YP-K5 Digital Audio Player with Slide Out Speakers
- Portable Sticky Mirrors for Cell Phone
- Navman iCN720 and iCN750 – GPS with Digital Camera
- Gold and Silver Viagra Ring
- Dragon Charging Stand for DS Lite
- Nokia 6230i Hacked to Become a Bluetooth Mouse
- Samsung SGH-F500 Video Phone
- Ergodex DX1 Input System: the Ultimate Customizable Keyboard