The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Dragon Charging Stand for DS Lite
- SanDisk 8GB Sansa e280 – the World’s Largest Capacity Flash Memory MP3 Player
- Plamers “Slim Fit 20″ Caffeine Tights
- Samsung SyncMaster CX913P – LCD Screen that Can Point in Any Direction
- T-Mobile Sidekick II – Juicy Couture + Mister Cartoon
- Hyunwon Boxon MP3 Player with VOIP
- Klegg 63-inch Flat Plasma HDTV
- Sharp LumiWall – the Solar Glass that Lights Up at Night
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T30 Ultra Compact Digital Camera
- Panasonic Let’s Note CF-Y5 Waterproof Laptop