The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- Pink Samsung Q40
- Ergo Ensis S Pink Laptop
- Unazukin Doll – Your Decision Maker
- Digitek Mp4 Watch
- Digitally-Printed and Ready-to-Wear Swim Apparel from First2Print
- Zenum Opus Operis Pocket PC Smartphone
- Logitech MX610 Left-Handed Laser Cordless Mouse
- USB Hello Kitty Speaker
- CarTrek 400s GPS Navigation System
- NFL Universal Remote Control