The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- The White Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman Phone
- Sony Ericsson W700 in Titanium Gold Color
- Dmobo P700 Cell Phone – Winnie the Pooh Special Edition
- SoundPet – the Dancing Teddy
- Toiletiquette Decals: a Kinder Reminder for Bathroom Etiquette
- Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N100 GPS and Music Player
- Angel Kitty Little Maid Costume USB Keyboard
- Sony Ericsson Music Desk Stand MDS-60
- Optimus Mini Three OLED Keyboard Hands-On
- Monopoly with Credit Card