The Cursor Kite
July 25th, 2006
What’s the huge black cursor? Is it the computer cursor in photoshopped pictures? No, it’s a real kite, the Cursor Kite by Tim Elverston.
While these shots may look like some clever Photoshopinâ€™ it is an actual kite specially engineered with invisible fittings, quad-line control and opposed-bow tensioning to allow the asymmetrical shape of a desktop cursor to actually fly.
Popular Search Terms: kite fittings-
Related search for The Cursor Kite
- USB Stylus Pen
- Voice Messaging Echo Bot
- Chopard Happy Valentine’s Diamond Watch
- Champichute – Champagne Cork Parachute
- Solar Style SC003 Oval – Solar Charger for Cell Phones, MP3 Players and PDAs
- free:go No Shock/Aromatherapy Door Handles
- The Body Clock
- iWatch – the iPod Wrist Watch
- Nokia 9300 Communicator in Cingular
- New iPod Shuffle