Connect2Car – the Bluetooth Car Starter (Video)
July 25th, 2006
Connect2Car is the multi-functional vehicle control systems for keyless entry, engine cutoff, car alarm, window roll up/down, remote start and many more; which is controlled by Bluetooth. Watch the Connect2car video demonstration after the jump.
It’s video of a 2006 Toyota Solara getting the remote start, window rolldown, and ragtop drop by Verizon AudioVox XV6600 PDA.
Related search for Connect2Car – the Bluetooth Car Starter (Video)
- Three Monkey Soaps
- Navman iCN720 and iCN750 – GPS with Digital Camera
- BenQ-Siemens EF61 Special Edition
- Sun Jar
- Sharp MP-S700/S800 Digital Audio Player
- Dingdrin Ring: There’s Something Inside
- The Comfy Sumo Omni Bean Bag Chair
- NFL Universal Remote Control
- Pioneer Bath Accessories: AS-PS55 Speakers and Happy Aqua Lumi Light
- RoboMop Cleaning Robot