Simmer Stove – Energy Efficiency and Safety
July 11th, 2006
Simmer Stove is a concept stove by Australian designer, Romy Hockley. It looks at safety whilst cooking, more efficient cooking methods, the specific needs of the elderly in the kitchen and utilizing current and future technology.
The stove works on the concept of lowering the cooking pot down into the benchtop, which eliminates the heat source from the countertop, to eliminate the potential of being burnt and prevent pots from being pulled or knocked off the stove. It also ensures no heavy pots of boiling water can be spilt whilst lifting it off the stove. Sustainability is addressed through improving heat transfer performance with the use of induction technology and a more effective heating method, as the pot is lowered down into the concealed cooking chamber, where the heat which generated is retained and minimal heat escapes to the atmosphere, thus creating a much more efficient heating environment.
Popular Search Terms: cooking high simmer energy-
Related search for Simmer Stove – Energy Efficiency and Safety
- Razer Pro Type Multimedia Keyboard
- Panasonic Let’s Note CF-Y5 Waterproof Laptop
- NEC N908 Cell Phone – as Small as Credit Card
- Gold and Silver Viagra Ring
- Cuckoo Ip
- Hello Kitty Stamp Sheet
- DIY Mac Mini Portable (MK III) (Video)
- Apple 5.5G iPod with Games
- Tamagochi 10 Year Anniversary Special Edition
- Quixun QLA-XB32TV 32â€³ LCD