DIY Quick and Dirty Mosquito Trap
July 8th, 2006
This is a natural way of killing the annoying mosquito – building a mosquito trap using used pepsi/coca-cola bottle, water, yeast and brown sugar. This idea came from a school class in Taiwan and it has been proven to work very well.
Learn the step-by-step of making a Quick and Dirty Mosquito Trap here.
Popular Search Terms: natural mosquito trap- mosquito trap natural- mosquito trap - a cheap way- brown sugar mosquito trap- natural way to mosquito trap- my- mosquitoes trap brown sugar- mosquito trap work- mosquito natural traps with brown sugar- mosquito natural trap- mosquito coke bottle- making mosquito trap yeast brown sugar- kill mosquitoes with yeast- how to kill mosquitoes natural ways- designing natural mosquito trap- coke bottle mosquito trap- buying mosquito trap- step in making mosquito trap-
Related search for DIY Quick and Dirty Mosquito Trap
- FIFA World Cup 2006 Xbox 360 Blue Limited Edition Bundle
- Miuro iPod Robot
- Smart Plate – Your Weight Watcher
- The Second Generation of iPod Nano
- How To Turn Your Used Bathtub into an Armchair
- Egg Sushi Timer
- Intempo Digital PP01 Personalised DAB / FM Radio
- Optimus OLED Keyboard
- Solarjo Power Purse
- ASUS R2H UMPC Approved by FCC