Catchu Frisbee Camera
July 5th, 2006
A graduate from Royal College of Art, Adam Sutcliffe designed the Catchu Frisbee Camera, a kind of video camera that can be attached on to a Frisbee to record up to 20 minutes of quality video files.
The Catchu Frisbee Camera uses solid state memory to protect it from the inevitable knocks when it comes crashing back down to earth, while a smart wind vein on the top keeps the camera facing in one direction while itâ€™s spinning through the air.
While there’s still no word on its availability, Adam Sutcliffe plans to sell it for Â£45 when released to the market.
Related search for Catchu Frisbee Camera
- MoGo Mouse
- Blow Monkey Nail Dryer
- Periodic Table Shower Curtain
- Obama Wins Nobel Peace Price 2009
- USB Ladybug Massager
- The Ultraslim LG KG99 Chocolate Phone
- Mobile Edge Green Faux-Croc TechStyle Portfolio Laptop Bag
- Sony Micro Vault Tiny USB Flash Drives
- Colorware iBook
- Britney Spears Sculpture by Daniel Edwards