May 9th, 2006
Samsung Electronics has announced that they are going to release the world slimmest cell phone – the Samsung SGH-X820 – at the Sviaz ExpoComm 2006 in Russia (May 10th – 13th, 2006). Samsung SGH-X820 is the GSM version of Samsung X828 (CDMA), which is also 6.9mm slim, features 2 megapixel digital camera, MP3 player, bluetooth, video recording, file viewer, TV out port and weighs 6 grams only.
Samsung SGH-X820 will reach Russia and other European countries in May, while China market will get this GSM cell phone in June.
Related search for Samsung SGH-X820
- Champichute – Champagne Cork Parachute
- Reiko Akiyama – the Click Counter Mouse
- Matching Computer Mice and Mouse Pads
- Casio Exilim EX-S600
- Pioneer Bath Accessories: AS-PS55 Speakers and Happy Aqua Lumi Light
- Monopoly with Credit Card
- Emma Orange Peeler
- Thanko BINOCA01 Camera Binoculars
- Ambient Weather Forecasting Umbrella
- Cybernet ZPC-9000: the Space Saving PC