Lazer Trip Wire – Instant Easy Security System for Kids
April 10th, 2006
Are your kids constantly tattling that one or has entered the other’s room without permission? Help keep the peace in the family by letting the tots install their own security system for their own peace of mind or even to create their own spy games.
The Lazer Trip Wire system is a set of three devices that communicate through harmless light beams. Kids can set them up in their doorways or across their rooms, in any configuration. When the invisible light beam is disturbed, a five-second loud alarm will activate.
The Lazer Trip Wire works best in low/dark lighting conditions. The complete set can secure about 100 square feet: Pods can be set 6 to 10 feet apart, depending on lighting conditions. You can even connect multiple sets to secure larger areas. It will work with an unlimited number of sets. Pod light beams are as safe as a flashlight. Since the devices use infrared light, they won’t be visible to the human eye, but a water mister is included, so the room’s primary occupant (or a parent) will be able to see the security area he set up in order to enter safely.
The device is powered by six AA batteries. Get the Lazer Trip Wire on special price $26.99 at SmartHome.
Related search for Lazer Trip Wire – Instant Easy Security System for Kids
- Nintendo Mouses: Mario and Goomba
- Kiss (KS) 2000 MP3 Player Pendant
- CD2CD Standalone CD Duplicator
- Maxfield Max-Sin Touch Music Player
- Swimmers Ear Eliminator and Dryer
- Aven iLoupe – Digital Camera and Microscope in One
- Creative Zen Vision:W PMP
- Sony NW-S205F and NW-S203F Flash Sports Digital Music Players
- Toshiba Detachable Notebook Display
- Personal Computing Workstation