Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
February 23rd, 2006
I still remember that I played 3×3 Rubik’s Cube a lot when I was a little girl. Rubik’s Cube is the world’s best selling toy, with some 300 million Rubik’s Cubes and imitations sold worldwide.
Apparently, the University of Zhejiang (China) made a little twist on this old game, to make it available for blind people to play. The new Rubik’s Cube is made of six different material: metal, wood, textile, rubber, plastic and stone.
Different materials will bring different senses. This will absolutely help blind people to play the Rubik’s Cube. You may even challenge yourself solve the Rubik’s Cube blindfolded!
Popular Search Terms: - who made the rubix cube- game for blind people- wood rubiks cube- touch rubiks cube metal wood- rubix cube wood- rubix cube for the blind- rubiks cube for blind- product for blind people- magic cube for the blind- blind rubiks cube touch and play- blind people touch games- wooden rubiks cube-
Related search for Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
- iPod-Ready Vintage-Style Jukebox Station
- USBCeLL – Batteries that Recharge via USB Port
- Ouch – the Voodoo Doll Toothpick Holder
- Finger Drums – the Mouse Mat Drum Kit
- Britney Spears Nude Pregnant Pictures on Harper’s Bazaar
- Nyko Charger Grip for Sony PSP
- Mr. P Coffee Mugs
- BowLingual – the Dog Translator
- Toiletiquette Decals: a Kinder Reminder for Bathroom Etiquette
- Blow Monkey Nail Dryer