Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
February 23rd, 2006
I still remember that I played 3×3 Rubik’s Cube a lot when I was a little girl. Rubik’s Cube is the world’s best selling toy, with some 300 million Rubik’s Cubes and imitations sold worldwide.
Apparently, the University of Zhejiang (China) made a little twist on this old game, to make it available for blind people to play. The new Rubik’s Cube is made of six different material: metal, wood, textile, rubber, plastic and stone.
Different materials will bring different senses. This will absolutely help blind people to play the Rubik’s Cube. You may even challenge yourself solve the Rubik’s Cube blindfolded!
Popular Search Terms: - game for blind people- who made the rubix cube- wood rubiks cube- touch rubiks cube metal wood- rubix cube wood- rubix cube for the blind- rubiks cube for blind- product for blind people- magic cube for the blind- blind rubiks cube touch and play- wooden rubiks cube-
Related search for Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
- Facetags Xbox 360 Faceplates
- DIY Quick and Dirty Mosquito Trap
- Human Skin Laptop Bag from SkinBag
- USB MyPet Monkey and Puppy Webcam
- Talus Watch – About Time and Time Line
- Jabra BT160 Bluetooth Headsets
- New Role for Candace Cameron Bure in “Make it or Break it”
- Clever Shopping Bag
- Glooo – World Browser and Communicator
- Grow Your Own Christmas Tree and Snowman