Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
February 23rd, 2006
I still remember that I played 3×3 Rubik’s Cube a lot when I was a little girl. Rubik’s Cube is the world’s best selling toy, with some 300 million Rubik’s Cubes and imitations sold worldwide.
Apparently, the University of Zhejiang (China) made a little twist on this old game, to make it available for blind people to play. The new Rubik’s Cube is made of six different material: metal, wood, textile, rubber, plastic and stone.
Different materials will bring different senses. This will absolutely help blind people to play the Rubik’s Cube. You may even challenge yourself solve the Rubik’s Cube blindfolded!
Popular Search Terms: - who made the rubix cube- game for blind people- wood rubiks cube- touch rubiks cube metal wood- rubix cube wood- rubix cube for the blind- rubiks cube for blind- product for blind people- magic cube for the blind- blind rubiks cube touch and play- blind people touch games- blind game- wooden rubiks cube-
Related search for Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
- Christmas Trend: Upside-Down Christmas Tree
- Bandai Shape Up Adviser
- GuardID ID Vault – the USB Key Password Storage
- Amy Secrest’s Yummy Jewelry
- Toshiba Detachable Notebook Display
- Pig E Bank – Piggy Bank with Digital Display
- T-Mobile Sidekick 3 Limited Editions from LRG and Diane von Furstenberg
- JVC LT-37X987 and LT-32X987 120Hz LCD TVs
- Trip Clip to Hold the Ends of Jeans
- Paris Hilton and Xbox 360