Review: Sega Music Toy – iFish
February 10th, 2006
You can read the iFish review here. And let’s see Julie’s comment:
As a novelty item, the iFish is amusing. I really like the way the tail moves back and forth like a real fish. But for $65, I think I can live without a plastic fish that can wag its tail and flash LEDs. And as an iPod speaker, I think there are much better alternatives already available. Sorry iFish, you’re just not the iPet for me.
Another iFish review is also available by Akihabara News.
Related search for Review: Sega Music Toy – iFish
- Soap Genie: Automatic Soap and Lotion Dispenser
- Muji Cardboard Speakers
- The Second Generation of iPod Nano
- Time Flies – the Flying Clock
- Aaron Carter and Kari Ann Peniche Engaged
- Oxycyte – the Superblood
- T-Mobile Sidekick III Review and Lauch Date
- Ronsonic Teleface Phone
- The Real Playstation 3 Grill
- Meizu M6 miniPlayer (Reviews)