Nabaztag Wi-Fi Bunny
January 31st, 2006
Nabaztag is a cute Wi-Fi enabled plastic rabbit that will let you know if you have new email or update you the weather outside by changing its belly colors or moving its ears. It can also talk and sing!
Let’s listen to Nabaztag, the Wi-Fi bunny introducing itself:
I’m a newborn bunny, one of a unique species of intelligent, smart objects. I’m 23 cm tall, I wriggle my ears, I sing, I talk and my body lights up and pulsates with hundreds of colours.
Thanks to Wi-Fi technology, I’m always connected to the Internet. Oh, and I’ll only set you back 95 â‚¬. Set me up in your home or office and I’ll be your personal companion.
Nabaztag Bunny product information:
- Wi-Fi required (802.11 B or G standard)
- WEP encryption capable
- Visual and/or audio information (Wake-up rabbit! Weather channel, traffic, Stock market, Air Quality, Talking Clock, email alertâ€¦ Spoken-word information or musical Channels, New services added continuously…)
- Spoken and musical messenger.
(Incoming messages sent via the web, email, SMS, phone, spoken messages, MP3 music clips, Text-to-speech, rabbit-to-rabbit communication through ear movements)
- Ability to create and program your own content and events
(You can create your own Nabcast channels and broadcast them to other rabbits; API for programming and interfacing with other applications)
Check out the product page for more information and where to buy this cute Wi-Fi rabbit.
via Shiny Shiny
Related search for Nabaztag Wi-Fi Bunny
- Lick Your Wounds Candy Scabs
- BenQ-Siemens S68 Ceramic Limited Edition
- Lime Green Motorola RAZR
- Dachshund – My Pet Lamp
- ThoughtSafe USB Flash Drive with Heavy Encryption
- Pure Point & Shoot Camcorder – $130 Only!
- Thanko BINOCA01 Camera Binoculars
- Skins – the Condom for Your Cellphone
- The Heated Bra
- CKT 6689 Red Class Cell Phone