Blow Monkey Nail Dryer
January 19th, 2006
This is probably the cutest beauty gadget I’ve ever seen. Blow Monkey Nail Dryer for your manicure session to help dry your nail varnish in a fast and fun way.
If you’re tired of flapping your hands about like you’ve got some kind of nervous tic in an attempt to dry your nail varnish, this is for you. The Blow Monkey is nothing to do with the pretentious late 80s band â€“ it’s a handy little device that not only speeds your way to pristine nails, but brightens up your day with its unashamed cuteness too.
Just press on his plates of bananas and this cute little monkey will blows cool air onto your wet nails. The air jet is just powerful enough to help your nails dry more quickly, but not so powerful that it blows your carefully applied nail polish off. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries.
A testimonial from one of the Blow Monkey Nail Dryer user:
“I bought one of these a while ago and I love it! I get so fed up of shaking my hands around everywhere in the hope that they might dry before they get stuck to my new satin dress! Marvy thing!”
Get the super-cute Blow Monkey Nail Dryer now at Boys Stuff for Â£4.95 only (batteries included).
Related search for Blow Monkey Nail Dryer
- Solio Portable Hybrid Solar Charger
- Rhythm Sticks – Drumming without Drums
- Sammy Sosa Face Change: Sammy Sosa Face Before and After Bleaching
- LG MW71PY10 71-inch Plasma TV is on Sale
- Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV600 Entertainment Notebook
- i-Playaz Volkswagen Beetle Speaker for MP3 Player
- It’s Label Origami or UMPC Device
- Shallow Hal and Fourteen Hours Movie
- Duck-Shaped Cucumber
- Snaked Phone