January 14th, 2006
I was amazed when seeing this – a toilet PC. Imagine that your PC is stored in a toilet and you work with it. Disgusting! But really a unique idea. The PC case is a child’s training toilette from Wal-Mart with flusher as its power switch.
So here it is – ToiletPC !!! Before everyone emails me about it, I’ll spout off the wisecracks first “Yeah this sure is a shitty computer” … “Man that computer is full of crap.” … “Is that really your dump site?” (yes it is:) … “Get a load of that shit!” … are we done yet?
View more pictures and information of Toilet PC here. You may also learn to build one.
Related search for Toilet PC
- Touch Rubik’s Cube for the Blind
- Rhythm Sticks – Drumming without Drums
- Tamagochi 10 Year Anniversary Special Edition
- Money Soap
- JVC LT-37X987 and LT-32X987 120Hz LCD TVs
- Sony CE-P Series MP3 Player
- Chiasso Blossom Tea Infuser
- Baby Foot-Shaped Carrot
- Dbtel M50: Phone with iPod design
- Medion Winnie the Pooh TV and DVD Player