Toshiba Detachable Notebook Display
January 7th, 2006
OMG! What has happened to my laptop?? Someone has detached the screen from its body. Who did this to me?
“I did!” said Toshiba.
Toshiba’s detachable display brings a new level of freedom to personal computing, especially tablet computing. The detachable display works as normal notebook display when attached to the PC. Separated, it’s light and ultra-portable, and, like a good book, allows the user to curl up in a comfortable place — and still stay productive. The detachable display is particularly suitable for business meetings: the display alone can be taken to meetings and used to read documents, and even write memos. It is also a strong tool in sales presentation, especially one-on-one explanations. Thanks to the IEEE802.11g wireless connectivity built into the prototype, all on-screen updates are processed and displayed in real time, while input via the stylus are transmitted to the main body.
Apparently it’s a brand new laptop from Toshiba with detachable display. You can just carry the display to make it a Tablet PC. And one more thing – it’s not my laptop.
via fosfor gadgets
Popular Search Terms: - detachable note book-
Related search for Toshiba Detachable Notebook Display
- Nokia 9300 Communicator in Cingular
- Motion-Activated Feline Frolic
- Philips S900 Touchscreen Mobile Phone
- Nokia 6230i Hacked to Become a Bluetooth Mouse
- Lockup Cup
- VaccineDrive: the World’s First Anti-Virus USB Drive
- Quixun QLA-XB32TV 32â€³ LCD
- T-Mobile Sidekick 3 Limited Editions from LRG and Diane von Furstenberg
- Mosquito Repeller Necklace
- 8-in-1 Mini Card Reader in Clothes Shape