Musical Breast Implants
October 27th, 2005
BT Laboratories has an idea of developing musical breast implants. Using the bluetooth technology, the company apparently intend to insert the MP3 player into one breast, while the other will store the music files.
I think it is a very creative idea, to have an MP3 player implanted in breast. How do you think? But will it bring any risk to health? Will be available within the next 15 years. So, wait and see..
Related search for Musical Breast Implants
- Three Monkey Soaps
- Barcode Clock
- Tychi System’s BioKnob with Built-in Fingerprint Verification System
- Keyboard Shoes
- Jana Skinny Water to Help You Lose Weight
- USB Hello Kitty Speaker
- EarMecca ‘EP Series’ Earphone Earrings
- Wine Thermometer
- Paris Hilton and Xbox 360
- Pig E Bank – Piggy Bank with Digital Display